Twice this week I've found myself doing things I swore I'd absolutely never do.

#ane- We bought a van. A 1000 Caravan to be precise.

Can you hear the resignation in my voice?

Cranky baby in a carseat

I never mentioned that I've been without a automobile for the past month and a one-half did I?

Well, the original white Focus finally died after viii years of loyal service, and then Ant went ahead and requisitioned the newer silver Focus. Totally unfair!  I hateful tin can you say cabin fever? Cuz I sure can! Locked upwards with both these kids for more than a calendar month, I've been running off by myself each weekend to do the shopping and errands in peace. Getting lost a few times accidently on purpose!

At present I take nothing against the "Mini-van Mom"Oh god, I'm ane of those now!, merely I honestly never thought that would be me. Information technology'south just not my manner. I grew up on a farm with option-upwardly trucks, and spent my teenage years crammed into the tiny extended cab of a Toyota…with my niggling brother. Who needs leg room?!

Information technology turns out that I do patently, because I'1000 kinda liking all the extra storage space. It'southward only been a week, so I'one thousand not gear up to give my final verdict just yet, only taking the kids to the library for two full hours yesterday was pure bliss. At present it could just be the fresh air talking, but at this bespeak I would probably squash u.s.a. into one of these…

pink power wheels jeep

if nosotros could only become out of the darn business firm!

#two – I finally succumbed to the peer force per unit area and made a twitter business relationship.

Laughing Baby
" HA HA HA HA! I mock your technical inability!"

I don't accept the foggiest thought how to use the thing, but it'south at that place. You tin can follow me if y'all'd similar, but I'm tellin' ya right now that I am completely clueless when information technology comes to social media and may not figure this sucker out for months. Kinda similar that facebook account I made back in July, but yet haven't posted to! Fair warning…

What about yous guys? Have you lot done anything lately that you lot never idea you lot would, and was it worth information technology?

I know nosotros all probably had a list of "I'll never exercise that when I'm a Mom!" things that nosotros've given in to!

post signature